Download & Try
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF CRM QUICK QUOTE for
Without activation the Add-On works in trial mode (with a limitation of up to three items in a quote).
The current version of Quick Quote for CRM 2013 is 2.0.2 (published on 2014-08-25).
The current version of Quick Quote for CRM 2011 is 1.7.6 (published on 2014-08-25).
This version requires Update Rollup 12 installed.
If you haven't installed this Update Rollup yet, you can try version 1.6.3.
CRM Quick Quote for CRM 2013 (v 2.x.x)
- Bug fixed: Rounding of price based on currency number of decimals.
- The first official version of CRM Quick Quote for CRM 2013.
- (It was originally introduced as branch of CRM Quick Quote with version number 1.7.6/7.)
CRM Quick Quote for CRM 2011 (v 1.x.x)
- Bug fixed: After applying Rollup Update 17, the Quick Quote window has shrinked vertically so much it was not usable.
- Bug fixed: When applying a manual discount to Kit products, it was not correctly computed into a parent Kit total price and a total amount.
- Bug fixed: Generating of a pdf report got frozen in some cases.
- % of margin or markup can be applied on the selected quote lines
- more flexible ways to work with kits: kit products are coloured in blue and indented; when inserting a kit you have several choices how to work with kit products and kit price
- fixed problem: now it is possible to change an inserted manual discount back to zero
- a Quick Quote Add-On is now optimized even for very large pricelists (tens of thousands of products) on CRM Online
- fixed bug: loading 5000+ products on CRM 2011 Online
- upgrade to unlimited number of products on a quote/opportunity/sales order
- recipient other than default Customer to send a PDF report
- filtering inactive products
- fixed problem: pdf quote from custom report bug #2
- fixed problem: pdf quote from custom report bug #1
- Creating an e-mail with a quote as PDF attachment (using CRM reports).
- Saving the default selected Subject.
- Saving the option to search among all Subjects as default.
- fixed problem: loading more than 50 items of the subjects tree.
- fixed problem: there was incorrect quote item line number 999 instead of a correct line number in some cases.
- columns from the Pricelist item entity (pricelevelitem) can be used when configuring product view columns
- manual discount field added
- better support for various currency formats according local settings
- product kits are now supported - multiple products could be added at one click
- fixed problem: columns order was not saved for the next session
- new Preferences concerning user prompts
- fixed problem: loading of products stopped working when there was a product without a subject
- totally configurable columns in products view
- significantly faster loading of products
- user prompt when saving quote/order/opportunity whether to recalculate the total price field on the entity
- the Add-On now works on Order entity, too
- global search through all products is added
- fixed problem: lines' sorting after saving the quote/opportunity
- fixed problem: sorting after filtering
- fixed problem: label according to the current entity
- change setting of column width of selected products
- recalculating the price field on entity after saving
- fixed problem: adding write-in products to an opportunity
- add buttons to refresh the list of products and the list of subjects from the database
- fixed problem: false loading of multiple subjects with the same name
- fixed problem: loading uncomplete subject tree
- fixed problem: users' roles enabling them to read serial number
- loading of products - better thread synchronization
- a notice of a filter being used while choosing another subject
- an immediate license refresh
- a "contact your admin" hint for unallowed user in organization with license